THE PROCESS OF ACQUIRING YOUR HOME AND/OR PRIME LAND
At Urithi Housing, we have dedicated a Diaspora Relationship Manager for you to engage with 24/7 every day. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org , our website real time live chat, skype- directly to our customer care team, Facebook live, Instagram LinkedIn and Twitter Page.
- We shall send you our updated masterplan, project concept design booklet, project architectural design, facilities design and subdivision maps that contains all our features on the project, this will aid you to choose your ideal home that suits your need.
- We shall then send you our much updated property listing that will contain all our prime properties to aide you choose your ideal plot or land that suits your need.
- We request and encourage that you refer to us a trusted relative or person to view land or confirm any investment on your behalf. Site viewing are scheduled on Saturdays and are free of charge.
- Upon identification and verification of your desired parcel/house, make your payments via Bank Transfer (RTGS), Mpesa or through our provided Bank details on the Diaspora payments platform.
- To confirm payment, kindly fill the form provided herein and submit it. We will receive the details on our email address, email@example.com, and give real time reply confirming the same.
- You will then send us scanned copies of; PIN, ID/Passport and your passport size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We shall then send you an already attorney prepared sales agreement that you will, PRINT, FILL IN BLOCK LETTERS, SCAN and send back to us via email email@example.com.
- Our Diaspora relationship manager will confirm on email and by calling you once we receive your documents.
- Upon payment in full, we shall immediately provide you with a completion certificate. This can be given to your appointed and authorized person or keep it safe in our custody until the time you visit Kenya and collect it.
- You are required to pick the title deed by yourself from our head office at Ridgeways, Church Lane, Off Kiambu Road, or send a person to do it on your behalf through an authorization letter signed by an attorney. We will also send you a soft copy of the same. We do not encourage sending a hard copy of the title via any means to avoid it landing to the wrong person unless it is the last option.